it’s hard to believe that today is finally here… we are actually moving to beirut! we leave from raleigh at 2ish, have a six hour layover in chicago, fly overnight to london, and then it’s on to lebanon!
thanks SOOOO much for all your prayers! we feel so covered – it’s amazing. a couple of specific things to pray for:
– calmed nerves, lack of anxiousness, and a peace that passes understanding (for me, especially)
– safe, uneventful travels
– no problems with our visas getting in
– that we’d make good connections in the first couple of days – both with new friends and contacts that can help us get settled and set up.
– that our actions and words would be a testimony to God’s grace in our lives
– comfort for our family and friends and us as we go so far away
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
next time… from beirut!
posted by: nicolette