So, besides the obvious seeing family and friends, here are the top ten really not important but kind of important things that I will do when we set foot on American soil for the first time in two years:
(In no particular order):
1. Flush my toilet paper. (I might just throw a whole roll down there, just because!)
2. Roll around on a carpeted floor.
3. Get fat eating at all the restaurants I miss… Panera, Taco Bell, Goodberry’s, Freebirds, Jamba Juice, Casablanca, Paradise Bakery, Sweet Tomatoes, Fiesta Mexicana, to name a few.
4. Introduce Isla to grass.
5. Eat green mint chip chocolate ice cream.
6. Not plan my outings around Isla’s eating schedule, because if I want to, I can actually feed her in public.
7. Put Isla in the nursery so I can sit through a church service (first time in almost a year!)
8. Drink one or two or maybe ten chais at Starbucks.
9. Target. Enough said.
10. Wear shorts in public.
There you have it.
Just kidding, I have one more.
11. Put all my jeans in the dryer to shrink them back to their original size!